Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Talented young people

You may or may not have come across these young gifted children.

This little girl is so cute and being well trained in His word.
GodTube.com - Little Girl and Psalm 23 - Bluefish TV

This little girl sure can sing. I love how they have let her be innocent and not done a Brittany Spears.
YouTube - Connie Talbot Sings LIVE! at GMTV Album Launch (4:3 version)

This young boy made me cry. How brave is he? And what a voice!
YouTube - Britains Got Talent 2008 Andrew Johnston Good Quality

So you think you can dance? This little lad sure can.
YouTube - Jalen Testerman Shows Ellen His Dance Moves

This young girl is (gifted, genius, a miracle, blessed). Mind boggling.
YouTube - Star King #8 - Five Year Old Blind Genius Pianist (en)

I think they are beautiful and my hearts danced and my tears flowed. I only pray that these children do not get exploited. I was discussing with my friend the pro's and con's of revealing to the world child prodigy's or young talented performers performers. What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had seen Connie Talbot and Andrew Johnston before and watched the Star King one just now -- amazing!

If I remember correctly, I think Mozart started playing when he was quite young. But these days one can get so famous so fast, it is scary. I hope, too, people can just enjoy their pure talent without exploiting them.