Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Exactly how clever am I?

(Original photo taken along the Great Ocean Road, Victoria, Australia)


Recently I have been getting very excited over this whole new blogging world. The very fact I got one up and running was cause for a song and dance celebration. Last week when I accidentally figured out how to link was a slightly bigger song and dance moment.

But absolutely nothing has compared to tonight's mighty effort of navigating around photo shop.

Okay, so it's not exactly a new or even tricky tool. However, I have found it and now every photo is going to get the photshop make-over.








How absolutely cool is that?

More to the point Exactly how clever am I?

Definitely worthy of the Hallelujah Chorus (at the very least).

Now as soon as I can figure out how to get rid of a few (maybe a few more than a few) kilo's I will put a photo next to my profile and introduce myself proper like.

No comments: