Thursday, April 10, 2008

Come to me....

Yesterday a desperate plea escaped from the depth of my being. Yesterday I wondered what to do? what to do? I just don't know what to do?

Yesterday I labored under a heavy burden.

"Bring it to me."
'I'm so tired'
"Bring it to me."

"I'm tired'
"Bring
it to me."
'So tired'
"I know, now bring it to me."

Today the burden, although still heavy, was a little less so.
Today there has been a little more peace.
Today there has been a little more hope.
Today I've been a little more grateful.
Today I'm not so tired.
Today I am hopeful for tomorrow.

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest."

2 comments:

Aliadelaide said...

Hi Mary
Just checking in and updating my reading(of your blog)

Mary said...

Thanks for dropping by Ali.