Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mixed emotions

My emotions mirroring the skies above
Dark grey clouds, whitish fluffy clouds, pinkish - purplish murky clouds, hint of clear blue skies
All this within my view
The last show of sun determined to peek through and have her presence acknowledged
One drop of rain felt
Thunderous drops soon follow
I look, I ponder, I listen
Waiting for spirit's whisper
My emotions so like the skies
Tempting to see the deep darkness
Ignoring not, the sun's mighty effort


It's Sunday night. School goes back tomorrow.
A phone call will determine my future.

1 comment:

Linds said...

Hi Mary - thank you so much for your Wemmicks link. I loved the story and yes, I will try to remember it.
I can't see any of your photos on yesterday's post by the way. There are just crosses in the boxes.
I just want to let you know, though, that I am praying for you. I am not sure what it is that you need me to pray for, but God knows. That is good enough for me.