Thursday, April 17, 2008

(one-word) answer meme

I love lists (I mean memes). So imagine how excited I was when I jumped over to Barbara's blog stray thoughts and found one. (I am learning about linking so I hope that works). Anyhow, drop over to visit Barbara cause she is a real good read. Barbara invited others to grab the list and have a go. As you can see by the title the original rule was to keep it to one word responses. As in Chinese whispers things alter slightly as you pass it on. Never mind! I did fess up to Barbara that I was unclear of the term meme. So I looked it up and I'm fairly sure this definition mentions it can alter (hurray).

So whether this is a 'meme' or not here's a little more about me.

You’re feeling: anticipatory
To your left: garden
On your mind: blogging (almost compulsive)
Last meal included: eggs
You sometimes find it hard to: sleep
The weather: warm
Something you have a collection of: Vicar of Dibley Dvd's
A smell that cheers you up: fresh-sun-drenched-linen
A smell that can ruin your mood: smelly- drains
How long since you last shaved: not telling
The current state of your hair: Don't trust a dye that claims 100% grey coverage?
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): coffee-cup
Your skill with chopsticks: reasonable
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: educational
Something you’re craving: peace of mind
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: enough already!
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: P.T.L (zero)
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: waters edge
You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: actress
Something that freaks you out a little: mice
Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: CALORIES.
You have never: lied (oops)
You never want to: get dementia

If you have a go, let me know.

1 comment:

Barbara H. said...

Hi there! The link worked just fine.

A meme in blogging is just something like this -- something that's copied and passed around for people to add their own answers to (though that's more of a practical than a technical definition. :-) )

Thanks for the warning about hair coloring and greyness -- I just bought hair coloring for the first time but haven't tried it yet. Mice freak me out, too -- there are probably several things I could have listed for that one!! Smelly drains -- ewww -- yeah, that grosses me out, too. And I so agree with the last one -- I don't want to get dementia either.

Thanks for playing along!! This was fun. Oh, and thanks for the kind compliment!