Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh Yeah!

I'M SO EXCITED (YEAH, YEAH)

I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT (YEAH, YEAH)

I'M ABOUT TO LOOSE CONTROL

AND I THINK I ...

HOLD ON!

EXCUSE ME!!

COME ON GUYS

I SAID - I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

I NEED A BIT OF VOCAL BACKING SUPPORT HERE (A little jig wouldn't go amiss either;))

HERE GOES

ON THE COUNT OF THREE

ONE ...

TWO ...

THREE .

I'M SO EXCITED (YEAH, YEAH)

I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT (YEAH, YEAH)

I'M ABOUT TO LOOSE CONTROL

AND I THINK I LIKE IT

LIKE IT.

WELL DONE (clap, clap, clap).

WHAT ARE YOU SO EXCITED ABOUT? I HEAR YOU ALL CHORUS (tunefully).

drum rolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

1300grams

you heard right

1300 grams slimmer.

4 comments:

Linds said...

The hornpipe going on here is delight! Well done you!

JulieMom said...

Yay!! Great job! Keep it up and in a couple weeks you'll be able to not only see it on the scale, but in your body changes too.

And I am loving the little bee-bop girl at the bottom. So cute!

Elspeth said...

Congratulations, Mary! Keep up the good work.

Judith said...

Congrats, way to go. Aren't you proud of yourself! Keep it up. Your knees will appreciate the lighter weight.

P. S., I will ask daughter, Bev to email me how to do what you said about managing posts.