Tuesday, December 23, 2008

my 100th post

This is my 100th post. I was wondering what I could write about. I thought of many, many things.

Then I realized I just wanted to say a great big thank you to my new friends in blog land.

You may never really know just how much you have blessed me.

Have a wonderful, glorious, peaceful, blessed Christmas.

Sorry, I tried and tried to get this ecard to fit on my page.

"May the blessing of the Lord be upon you." (Psalm 129.8)
"May you rejoice in the blessing of His love this Christmas and always."

3 comments:

Linds said...

Now that was a beautiful message Mary. And I don't think you realise just how much you have blessed us as well, my friend. Happy 100th post! May there be many hundreds more to come!

Butterfly Mama said...

Have a very Merry and blessed Christmas!!! Congrats on 100!

Hugs,
Heidi

JulieMom said...

Congratulations on 100 posts!! Yay!

Happy New Year my friend. :0)