Tuesday, February 24, 2009

night night

and so the pendulum swings.

Last week I had 3 nights straight of little to no sleep. Tonight it is 9.20pm and I have exactly 10 minutes to make this post, turn off the computer, do my bathroom stop - over, jump into bed and shut my eyes before the coma arrives. Man I am so asleep on my feet.

I have such a beautiful story of success to share with you concerning one of my students - I'm so proud of her. But - the eyelids are drooping and the eyes are doing that glarey stare thing. Catch you tomorrow.

Night night - sleep tight - I have a feeling I will (just enough energy left to smile).

And that now leaves me with 5 min.

Night.

4 comments:

Linds said...

Am so glad you are sleeping. I am not. There is a very small girl who thinks night time is play time. Sleep is over rated. Little girls win every time.

Rosaria Williams said...

Glad to see you still have a bit of time to spend with friends far and near.

Margaret Cloud said...

Wow, three nights. you must be like a zombie, hope you catch up on it tonight.

Crystal said...

I'm looking forward to hearing the success story! I hope your sleep was long and restful.