Wednesday, February 4, 2009

and then I opened my eyes

I woke up this morning

stumbled out of bed

Sauntered (or wobbled) to the kettle

for a brew -

then I opened my eyes.


Gulped in some fresh air

plonked myself down on outside rocker

daydreamed for awhile

then I opened my eyes.


Meandered to the bathroom

stood under a tepid shower

contemplated this and that

then I opened my eyes.


Made my way back into the bedroom

saw the bed

lay myself down (for just a tick)

then closed my eyes.


BIG MISTAKE!

Running late guys.

And yet I write about it!!!!!

It's all good - only a few more days of this extreme heat and then down to low 20's Sunday.

Must go now I can almost hear the bell about to ring.

Have a good one!!!!!!

3 comments:

Margaret Cloud said...

Sounds like me without my first cup of coffee.

Rosaria Williams said...

You caught all of us in this description.

Kym-Anne said...

Have done that myself, I'm not a morning person!!
What a great bloggy friend, offering up one of your own!!