Monday, November 24, 2008

Spot the differences!


Apart from the poor quality of the photo (Son has my camera and daughter - who I woke to take this - was not happy photographer) and besides the fact I could not afford to fly over to Sydney for the reenactment - can you spot the differences?


P.S I have truly woken up to the fact that this is not, nor ever was, nor ever will be a flattering top! Still, it's what I was wearing and so it will show the differences, right?

Hint: 7kg
-------------------------------------------------

Add on - Don't mean to be crude but my right bust is out of control. You can see it in the face - right?

3 comments:

Linds said...

Fantastic!!!!!! You are a star!

Judith said...

Looking good, Mary, Looking good. I will bet you feel better, too.

JulieMom said...

Hi Skinny! You're doing great! Keep it up.