Monday, September 8, 2008

Playing hard - paying the price



Saturday


Eldest child lost by one goal in the finals of netball

I declare in an unbiased fashion that she played - like -

AWESOME

Sunday

Went to the Royal Adelaide show


Didn't go on this ride - no way!



Third child went on this ride - the look on her face was enough to put me off.


FUN FUN FUN - NOT !

Now we're talking
( and their routine was pretty good as well!!)

These guys (Zimbabwe brothers) are HOT!!!!!!!

I mean

HOT!!!!!!!


Tuesday

Went to the movies to watch Mama Mia (again)
This time it was the sing - a - long version

Again, without Bias may I say

I ROCKED!!!!!

Wednesday

It's 7pm. I am in my PJ's and am ready for bed
Poor me has a bit of a virus
Sore throat
headache
muscle aches
funny tummy
Stuffed sinuses

Still

It's best to say "I'm fine" with a grin
than to tell you of the terrible state I'm in.

Poor me!

1 comment:

Linds said...

So you have been out having fun then!!! I loved mama Mia too. Great movie! And I know all the words - it is my era!

I hope you feel better soon!