Monday, March 17, 2008

Bucket list

1. Nurture a community of respectful friendships - friends who share and bring out the best in me.
2.Engage in a worthwhile activity that keeps me motivated in the journey of being a true life learner.
3. Find a healthier 'comfort' other than food.
4. Be loved (good and proper).
5. Acknowledge the blessings in everyday (especially during my low moments).
6. Learn to truly forgive myself of all my shortcomings and inadequacies.
7. Be a little less self reliant
8. Become determined to hug someone, smile at someone, genuinly enquire about someone, pray, exercise, be still at least once every single day.
9. Watch a little less T.V
10. Have the Spirit of God fall on me.

I guess my list reflects my hunger to have my living days be purposeful, joyous, relational and authentic. What I desire most before I kick the bucket is to establish healthy spiritual, mental and physical habits.

Less striving and a little more 'BE STILL and know..' moments.

1 comment:

Aliadelaide said...

I really love this list.With your permission I'm going to print it out and commit it to memory!