Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook #5



For Today.... 21st April, 2009



Outside My Window

Blue, blue skies, puffy white (dive into) clouds, lush rain forest, white sand, impressive surf, hunky surfers (perv alert!!!), boardwalks, outside showers, kids licking ice cream, tanned bikini-clad bodies (slightly depressing), soft air and ... paradise (literally).


I am thinking

How do you bottle this?

I am thankful that

I can function (reasonably well) on just a teeny weeny bit of sleep. I am thankful that I can love and feel and embrace beauty.

From the kitchen

Have you ever stayed in a backpacker’s hostel? Need I say more?

I am wearing

a very cute yellow polka dot bikini - what’s wrong with that?

Ok, I lied!!!!!

I am actually wearing neck to knees - I look stunning... really!


I am creating

Memories - lots and lots of them.

I am going

To weave in and out of all these simply fabulous art boutiques which are nestled in the quaint little townships surrounding Glass House Mountain (hold onto your wallet....)

I am reading

road maps, travel brochures, tour guides ...... price tags - how much?

I am hoping

that everyone is looking for a special moment and embracing it.

I am hearing

God’s whisper....... and it was good!

Around the house

Who knows?

I am sure there are dishes to be washed and floors to be swept, shelves to be dusted and ...

You know what?

Tomorrow will come quick enough.

One of my favourite things

Adventures with my skinny dipping friend.

A few plans for the rest of the week.

It will require a reality check but I guess I will need to mark and grade some projects, plan next terms program (outcomes), pay an enormous amount of money to a hairdresser so she can fix my attempt at permanent hair colouring and maybe, just maybe, I can squeeze in some coffee dates, a movie, a meal out and you never know, I might just do some exercise?

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you -



For more fantastic entries go to The Simple Woman's Daybook

5 comments:

Aliadelaide said...

looking forward to hearing more about that trip away Mary + catching up for a coffee or two!!

Rosaria Williams said...

Whow! There is a lot of good stuff to think about.

Kym-Anne said...

Sounds great! Can't wait to hear more about your trip. Have a wonderful time.

Crystal said...

I love your picture thought! It's snowing here again - I need all the tropical thoughts you can send my way :))

Elena said...

Love your post ... and your neck to knees. Wish I could look that good in them :)