Monday, April 13, 2009

I remember..........

All I can say to those who came around to my place after the Sunday service is -

'Sorry, sorry, sorry x 100'

and

'Thanks for letting yourselves out so quietly!'

I remember the service (very nicely put together).
I remember singing - I would just like to thank my family and my friends and I would like to thank all the pharmaceutical companies that helped make this possible ;)

Back to my memories...

I remember having a quick coffee with a friend who had driven down for the service.
I remember walking through my front door.
I vaguely remember the Ex arriving and the son (who had told me he was working) arriving.

I think we gave out chocolate eggs ??????????????

I remember sitting on the couch.....................................

Then I woke up

and

the Ex had left

the son was about to be gone (I think I heard him chant, "thanks for lunch, mum!")

Not sure on that one!!!!!!!!!

Ellisha was on the laptop (chatting).

Jenna was packing.

I did what any fine host would do...

I zombie crawled my way into bed and tossed and turned for approx seven and a half hours.

Fell asleep just long enough to stumble/stagger/sleep walk out of bed at 4 am to drive Jenna to the airport (she's off to Melbourne for a week).

Ellisha arrived back from an all night movie marathon at 6am and immediately put this on her door.....


Cheeky blighter!!!!!

What the heck - I might just do the same........

Szzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

2 comments:

Aliadelaide said...

Happy Easter Mary! Hope you are nearly over your cold...mine is in "full bloom",ah well change of seasons and all that. Wish I'd been there to hear you sing;maybe when it comes out on CD!!

Kym-Anne said...

Sounds like you finally got that extra rest you needed...lol
Really, I hope your feeling much better and I'm sure your guests understand. Being out and about when your not well zaps all the energy out of you.