Friday, March 13, 2009

What a slacker.....

Please excuse my boringness. What a slacker I turned out to be (go easy now). I have no excuses. Ok, there are a few but I am fairly confident that they will not hold up to any form of scrutiny. I am desperately holding onto jet lag. That's my pathetic excuse for not blogging for awhile (ages actually). I am suffering from jet lag. How pathetic is that? A four hour flight with only a 1 and a half hour time shift and I am out for the count for the rest of the week.

Mum is - well - mum is - hmmm! Start again. Mum is not well. Mum is not doing well emotionally or mentally or physically (in that order). Thank you for those who prayed for her. The story is long and difficult and rather painful - so I will not reveal anything on this blog. Please (on my behalf) just pray for my mum and my sister who desperately needs a break.

On a brighter note.

Guess what?

My One year blogging anniversary is coming up.

It's going to be huge! Massive!! Extraordinary!!!!!

I plan to randomly ramble on for..... well put it this way - you may need to get the coffee urn filled, grab a sleeping bag and bunker on down.

And as a warm up ... let's do a jig shall we?

6 comments:

Kym-Anne said...

oh you delicate little petal jet lag is a horrid thing! LOL. Really I'm glad you got back home safe and well. I will keep your mum in my prayers. Here's cheers to your one year blogaversary I will be all settled in and waiting for that post!

Linds said...

I think I may just skip the jig part, but I am ready and waiting for the celebrations!

Therese said...

Looking forward to your first Blogaversary.

Crystal said...

Welcome back!! I was wondering if you had stayed longer or just had a lot going on when you returned. I'll be praying for your mom and sister.

And I'll be here for the party - shall I bring some chocolate cake?!!

Edith said...

Sorry to hear your Mum is not doing well...I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

I can relate to the jet lag - I've been exhausted all week! And I didn't even have a time shift to deal with!

Looking forward to reading your anniversary post.

Rosaria Williams said...

Welcome back. I missed you.