Wednesday, March 4, 2009

raincheck!!!!!!

I will have to do that big catch up post tomorrow. I have a LOT of books to mark tonight.

My brother rang tonight. We had a great talk.

I immediately got on the internet and booked 3 flights to Perth this weekend.

This is insane but I got the three of us to Perth and back for $151. INSANE. Normal fare for one person is $800.

The deal was you only pay the taxes - the seats are free - honest!!!!!!!

So, we leave at some ungodly hour on Friday night and arrive in Perth at 6am. We leave Perth at 01.45 on Tuesday morning and get into Adelaide at 6am - then its run like the dickens to work. It is a 4 hour flight with a 1 and half hour time difference. The family then live 200kms from airport.

Don't get me wrong - me not complaining. I feel young . I'm going to grab a red eye and have some fun.

I'll catch you up on other things a little later.

Take care my lovelies.

6 comments:

Therese said...

oh man. That air fare is amazing. To fly from the Port to Adelaide costs 6 times as much as that.

Have a great time. I love Perth. It is one of my favourite holiday memories.

Linds said...

Wonderful! Go, girl, and don't forget the camera too!

Edith said...

Awesome! Have a wonderful trip!

Rosaria Williams said...

The seats are free? Well, then, go girl. Yes, you will catch up later. Enjoy.

Kym-Anne said...

Awesome price on the air fares, have a great time!
Don't forget your camera.
I took that photo of the muffins, so up the ladder I go!!!lol

Aliadelaide said...

Sending prayers to cover you and the girls for your visit