So sorry for the slackness in my postings. I believe I have a reasonable excuse.
You see - I have been busy - in fact I have been busy, busy busy
Although it has not been confirmed with a blood test - I am fairly confident that I have IT.
If it turns out that I am mistaken - then I am in BIG BIG trouble.
I have checked the list of common symptoms and out of 33 I am confidently and outrageously experiencing 28 of them (possibly a few more but some things need to remain private ;))
- Hot flushes - occasionally
- Night Sweats - that's a negative
- Irregular periods - I am sure that if I still had my uterus my periods would be irregular ?
- Loss of Libido - ?
- Vaginal Dryness - private (surely)
- Mood swings - Now we are talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
- Fatigue - yawn
- Hair Loss - by the handful (gone from greasy to DRY as) and it wont hold a colour - sigh
- Sleep disorder - goes without saying
- difficulty concentrating - what was that?
- Memory lapses - where was I?
- Dizziness - bolting up fast is a no no (apart from the knee forbidding such a crazy notion anyhow)
- Weight gain - why not? It can't all be about my undisciplined eating habits
- Incontinence - Please - me and my bladder are in need of counseling
- bloating - ankle bloating - does that count?
- Allergies - no more than usual (although the cat has really gotten under my nose lately)
- Brittle nails - yep
- change in odour - well people are keeping their distance - (I wonder if paranoia is on the list?)
- Irregular heartbeat - thump, thump thump
- Depression - thank God I am not going mad!
- Anxiety - a big YES
- Irritability - I said YES
- Panic disorder - help, yes
- Breast pain - rip them bras off in the evening
- Headaches - part shares in pharmaceutical company
- Joint pain - some days every single joint has a moan or two
- Burning tongue - other than burning my tongue on that scalding coffee - no
- Electric shocks - now you come to think of it - I believe so
- Digestive problems - heart burn counts - yes?
- Gum problems - no more than usual
- Muscle tension - as tempted as I am to blame meno - lack of exercise is the issue with this one
- Itchy skin - I look like a scaly snake
- Tingling extremities - thankfully no
I have put my coffee in the fridge and carried th milk carton around with me.
The other day some students were playing a familiar tune on the piano - I recognised the tune and bragged that I could also play it - although my version was slightly different. Although I can not play the piano I agreed to give a performance cause I knew (in the recesses of my muffled brain) that I was (hold that thought) pretty impressive with this particular party pleaser. I went to the piano and, horror of all horrors, nothing. It was like I had never seen a piano before in my entire life. I got the first two notes out and then - blank! Of course I laughed it off and made a quick exit to the nearest toilet where I had a Sooky La La moment.
Anyhow, you know what they say - 'A problem shared is a problem....' Oh my goodness- what is the saying?