Thursday, July 3, 2008

Me and the tango - smokin!

I went to the theatre with a friend the other day to see



First half was so boring (snore, snore) that I nearly left at intermission. However, the second half of the show was - smokin!

TOTALLY INSPIRING!!!!!!!

If I go missing, don't worry, I'll be working out. I'm fairly sure there's at least one tango in me.

P.S. Because of my sore knee, arthritic back and recent weight gain it might be awhile before the tango in me is set free. (I may be walking like a geriatric right now but I'm dancing my heart out on the inside).

P.P.S. I'll let you know when I go on tour. You are not going to want to miss this!

3 comments:

Linds said...

Oh I shrieked with laughter, Mary! I think there may be a tango in me too. The first one. I have never tango-ed till now. However, on the couch, my imagination is free to run wild.

Judith said...

Merely thinking of doing the tango sounds more therapeutic than thinking of inlaws. Please let us know when your show will be in town.

JulieMom said...

Will you be giving out discount tickets to faithful readers?

:0)