Thursday, August 7, 2008

ME? ....Obsessive Compulsive...NO WAY!

I have two beautiful (young adult) daughters still living at home. I love them to bits. I am very proud of them in so many ways.
They are very generous
They make me laugh
They can cook, wash and iron their own clothes
They work and study
They are active in Church groups
Actually they are great.

They bless me.

They rarely disapoint me - I used the word 'rarely' on purpose.

There is one thing (bad habbit) that they both share that drives me INSANE.

"NAG, NAG, NAG", I go ... on and on and on (according to them).

Eldest daughter must have been feeling the strain of the painful NAG...

The other day she quietly passed me this...



Did I mention she has a sense of humour?

Oh and by the way dearest, darling daughters, of mine, I am not, I repeat, I am not, Obsessive, nor compulsive (well not overly, at least).

I am however, determined.

CLEAN YOUR ROOMS.

2 comments:

Margaret Cloud said...

I am raising a granddaughter that does not clean her room, it is very nice of you to let your daughters stay with you, this happens all the time, kids living home, God Bless you and your family.

Crystal said...

I recall having this problem when our children were at home too, although their piles didn't get as big as the one in the cartoon :)) But I never would have believed that when they were on their own, they became the tidiest and cleanest people ever! It's amazing to visit them now and find their homes such amazing places of peace and happiness. Their bedrooms still look a bit like mine - somewhat of a catchall but in the big scheme of things it's a minor detail. Good luck with your mission!

Thanks for the recommendation about Mama Mia - I'm sure I will enjoy it!!